jueves, 29 de julio de 2010

A Quote I' like it!!

If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because I want to...
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.


If you see me smile,
It's not because I forgot you...
It's because I got tired of crying for you.


If you see me living again,
It's not because I've moved on...
It's because I hate the fact you can live without me.


So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because I want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me.

No sé quién es el autor o la autora de esto, pero me gustó. 

2 comentarios:

  1. If I'm not with you...
    It's not because I want to...
    It's because your actions push me away.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hasta ahora vi el comentario... gracias por completarlo!

      Eliminar